One piece 631 Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan, Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan

« Older   Newer »
Hangedman
view post Posted on 6/7/2011, 10:17     +1   -1

scan eng http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/45311205/1

script eng
CITAZIONE
Chapter 631: Gyoncord Plaza

Coverstory: At the Twin Capes, Crocus and a long-haired man wearing a kasa hat (back turned and can't see the face) drinking together

扉絵 双子岬 クロッカスと笠をかぶったロン毛(後ろ姿)が酒を酌み交わしている。
Cover: Crocus of the Twin Capes and a long-haired man wearing a conical hat (back profile) are serving each other drinks.
いきなりデッケンが変な頭で現れ、『失恋したから髪を切ってやったぜ!!』と言い上だけ坊主 になった(笑 )
Dekken shows up out of nowhere with a weird head, saying "I cut my hair because I ended up with a broken heart!". He's bald now.
帽子で隠れるから関係ないけど。
It's hidden beneath the hat though, so it's no big deal.
ルフィが邪魔だと言い、良い事思いついたぜと怪しく笑う。
Luffy calls him a hindrance, but then starts starts laughing suspiciously as he gets another one of his great ideas.
ギョバリーヒルズ前では海獣によりネプチューン軍全滅
At Gloverly Hills, the Neptune Army has been completely defeated by the sea monsters.
ギョンコルド広場はホーディー達全員集合。ホーディーは白髪に成り体のサイズも少しUP。覚 醒した様子。
Hodi's group has assembled at Gyoncorde Plaza. He's got white/grey hair now and his body's size has increased too. Seems like he's undergone a revival of some sorts. (not sure about the last sentence)
広場には海獣達の前に転がるネプ軍兵士達。一人が幹部一人と共に自爆を試みるがホーディーの 撃水って技で 一撃・
At the plaza, Neptune's soldiers keep falling to the sea monsters. One of the soldiers tries to take one of the NFP officers down with a suicide bombing but is defeated by a single strike by someone (not really sure who that's referring to - probably Hyouzou?).
その撃水はいろいろな建物をつきぬけ150KM先の人魚の入江に到達・
The technique pierces through various buildings and even reaches as far as the Mermaid Cove, which is 150km away.
王子達三人が広場に到達。活躍により海獣全滅。
The princes reach the plaza and defeat the sea monsters.
ES服用幹部達VS王子三兄弟
ES powered Officers vs the Princes
ジンベエとメガロ、しらほしだけで広場へ急いで向かっている。
Jinbei, Megalo and Shirahoshi are headed towards the plaza.
煽り文 『あれ!?ルフィは!?』
Eh? Where's Luffy?

fonte: mangahelpers.com

Edited by Hangedman - 6/7/2011, 16:44

0 replies since 6/7/2011, 10:17   15 views