Claymore 126 Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan, クレイモア 126 スポイラー Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan

« Older   Newer »
Hangedman
view post Posted on 28/4/2012, 11:55     +1   -1

raw
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Scan:

CLAYMORE CAPITOLO 126

Raw - Spoiler Pics and Summaries!

DOWNLOAD DIRETTO 126 CLAYMORE
DIRECT DOWNLOAD CLAYMORE 126 CHAPTER
IMMAGINI ED ANTICIPAZIONI SUL PROSSIMO CAPITOLO
CLAYMORE
| 126 Spoilers Pics and Summaries |
CLAYMORE
クレイモア - 126 スポイラー
Raw - Spoiler Pics and Summaries!

09fa513d269759ee4e559568b2fb43166d22df08

CITAZIONE
Oh good grief - this again?
There is no Dragons' kin - there never was. Blame blind (the translator).
There is no "Dragonic tribe" (though it's close) - blame 10sigh for this one.

The term was - and always has been - "ryuu no matsuei no ichozoku" meaning "tribe/race of the descendants of dragons".
These DoDs (for short) are one race on the enemy's side. The enemies side does not have a name (neither does the Org's side).

"but one force took a non-human race, with extremely tough skin, who are actually called the descendants of dragons, into their allies" is what I thought it meant at first, then I thought "...you could almost say they are descended from dragons..." was better...but looking at it again, I think what it really says is

"but one force took a non-human race into their allies, with such hard, tough skin that they could be said to have descended from dragons."

Pretty much, theres no dragons, these guys are just really really tough. Hence the need for indestructible swords.

Edited by Hangedman - 28/4/2012, 21:27

0 replies since 28/4/2012, 11:54   643 views