Claymore 121 Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan, クレイモア 121 スポイラー Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan

« Older   Newer »
Hangedman
view post Posted on 3/11/2011, 11:49     +1   -1

Raw:
scan:
CITAZIONE
aaas7gH8 aaaSxS5H aaaIDl5R aaaBQkPD aaatgHrb aaalCd97 aaalGfr9 aaaoLdLG aaae6WvL aaaE0jjc aaabFgZn aaaai5LA aaaR9TGv aaa5tvFe aaaGg8pQ aaawW9NE aaaN6nuf aaaE5dsH aaa6eEsO aaa94gMW aaae8C65 aaafEs6Y aaa34cSw aaaiJwzQ aaatSIyi aaaykSv4

Si ringazia: Anime pro destiny
CITAZIONE
Due to the awakening of the three former no.1s, their enormous youki release almost cover the entire east region, Galattea sighs sadly that the world has became insane. The ghosts are also shocked by the large amount of youki they detected. Denev says if anyone wants to turn around it is still not too late but no one wants to back out. When they arrive at the Org, the new twins took a lethal attack instead of Miria and was ripped into pieces. Everyone is terrified in front of the three new abyssal.
On the other side of the world, in a forest near Rabanon, Galatea is puzzled. A sound came out of the middle of the blob. It has been a long nap. Now it is time to take back what belongs to me. Suddenly, a horned awaken being (Pris) flew out of the blob. A claymore fell out of the rest of the blob, shown to be Clare. She seems to be in a lot of pain, holding her head. Raphaella was trying to tell me this by giving me her memories. How did she know?

CITAZIONE
hysteria and Roxanne awaken.
golden shower(Audrey) tells to the twins to escape together with the other trainee however they are attacked by Roxanne that just got back on the battlefield but they are saved by cassandra(?).

Miria is attacked by hysteria, just as expected. Plus the collapsed warriors are taken as hostages. It seems that hysteria doesn't really want to eat the collapsed warriors and remove the claymore from her throat saying to miria that she was both fascinated and disgusted by her move.
but, even if miria wants to save the hostages she is hurt and she is not match for an awakened hysteria, so she releases even more yoki(literally: she more and more emits the "GACHI" sounds and awakens)...

but in that precise moment tabasa and the other arrive, and that's it

from the developments point of view it was interesting but the contents of the chapter were a little thin.
hysteria and Roxanne awakened forms were something like...
hysteria... her arms are like an angel's wings. Her legs are like an praying mantis and innumerable
Roxanne... it is like a clay made warrior. her hands are something like a mimosa.

could it be that hysteria is something like a western divinity? and Roxanne something like from the Buddhist ore?
plus the other has her legs spread like an M.

then cassandra
"all the collapsed warriors are my prey. You number 2 I will eat you even if you taste like shit"
"more like you became like shit, it is more like you tried to imitate shit"
cassandra's power is so overwhelming that she is avoiding all the attacks that roxanne is throwing her in a matrix style.
But we are talking about yagi here so, roxanne became more powerful when they begin to strike to each other.
anyway next issue:
miria's team Vs hysteria(abyssal one)
Roxanne Vs Cassandra a battle among abyssal ones

Edited by Hangedman - 1/12/2011, 19:24

The Nameless Team
view post Posted on 30/11/2011, 18:06     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
hysteria and Roxanne awaken.
golden shower(Audrey) tells to the twins to escape together with the other trainee however they are attacked by Roxanne that just got back on the battlefield but they are saved by cassandra(?).

Miria is attacked by hysteria, just as expected. Plus the collapsed warriors are taken as hostages. It seems that hysteria doesn't really want to eat the collapsed warriors and remove the claymore from her throat saying to miria that she was both fascinated and disgusted by her move.
but, even if miria wants to save the hostages she is hurt and she is not match for an awakened hysteria, so she releases even more yoki(literally: she more and more emits the "GACHI" sounds and awakens)...

but in that precise moment tabasa and the other arrive, and that's it

from the developments point of view it was interesting but the contents of the chapter were a little thin.
hysteria and Roxanne awakened forms were something like...
hysteria... her arms are like an angel's wings. Her legs are like an praying mantis and innumerable
Roxanne... it is like a clay made warrior. her hands are something like a mimosa.

could it be that hysteria is something like a western divinity? and Roxanne something like from the Buddhist ore?
plus the other has her legs spread like an M.

then cassandra
"all the collapsed warriors are my prey. You number 2 I will eat you even if you taste like shit"
"more like you became like shit, it is more like you tried to imitate shit"
cassandra's power is so overwhelming that she is avoiding all the attacks that roxanne is throwing her in a matrix style.
But we are talking about yagi here so, roxanne became more powerful when they begin to strike to each other.
anyway next issue:
miria's team Vs hysteria(abyssal one)
Roxanne Vs Cassandra a battle among abyssal ones

1 replies since 3/11/2011, 11:49   937 views