Hunter X Hunter 327 Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan, ハンター×ハンター 327 Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan Download

« Older   Newer »
Hangedman
view post Posted on 23/11/2011, 11:14     +1   -1

raw:
scan:imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
CITAZIONE
Preliminery translation:

Killua separates himself from the Butlers.

Gotoh reported to someone that he's separated from Killua, and he needs the 'ally' to watch Killua for him.

Tsubone is crying (in joy) over Killua's improvement. She doesn't like Ilumi or Miluki, but she won't let her personal feelings get in the way. She is thinking about how to deal with Killua's speed and get him to cooperate.

Alluka: Big brother, am I a burden? If I am not around, is everyone going to get along better?

Killua: Alluka, if I tell you the only person in the world that loves you is me, will you feel sad?

Alluka keeps smiling. Killua hugs Alluka, and say that he will always be together. Killua noticed someone else is near.

Hisoka versus Gotoh + Canary + Amane

Gotoh blocks Hisoka's cards with his coins.

Gotoh: Everyone get out of the way. Save your energy for the mission. I'll deal with him.

Gotoh figured out Hisoka's ability. Hisoka says there's no point to tell his name to someone who is about to be dead, nor is it his concern a dead guy knows his ability.

Gotoh throw more coins. Hisoka blocks them with his bubblegum.

Hisoka cuts Gotoh's neck with a card.

Edited by Hangedman - 30/11/2011, 11:38

0 replies since 23/11/2011, 11:14   891 views