Kagami no kuni no harisugawa 21 Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan, Spoiler Raw Pics Summaries & Scan Download

« Older   Newer »
The Nameless Team
view post Posted on 1/12/2011, 19:30     +1   -1

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Traslete from Radical0x Mangafox
CITAZIONE
Harisugawa (mind): Saki already confessed to me, and I think I also have an affection for her. If I confess to her right here, then would it be enough for the curse to be broken?
Saki: Why are you quiet? Are there anythings bothering you?
Harisugawa: eh, that.... Saki, I want to ask you a question..
Saki: What?
Harisugawa: eh .... about that....
Harisugawa (mind): Is this good? Can I confess to her? Can the mirror's curse be broken so easily? What will happen if it fails under the current circumstances? Will the opportunity to spend time with Mao disappear? That would be bad. But, I'm not sure if I will get anther opportunity like this anymore? Furthermore, Her feelings will waver after time. Well, I might as well gamble this, and give it all.
Saki: Wait!!!
Saki: You don't have to keep murmuring by yourself, I know what you want to say.
Saki: You want to talk about Satomi right? Thinking what you should do to make her like you, right? Don't worry, I will help you.
Harisugawa:No.... That's not what I wanted to say.....
Saki: I know that you mind can't contain anything but Satomi
Saki: You don't have anyone that is better than me as a candidate to take care of you right now. You should feel lucky for me to be taking care of you right now.
Harisugawa: But, is this Ok..?
Saki: Eh??
Harisugawa: Well, you did confessed to me...
Saki: Not to mention being you and Satomi's cupid
Harisugawa: Isn't this a little too hard on you?
Saki: Well, there's no helping it. Your one-sided crush has started since a long time ago. So, I knew it long before that.
Saki: Besides, Satomi is the same. Anyone can tell that you are the only guy that she can accept. Although, this does not mean she likes you, but if she really harbors this feeling, as her best friend, I wouldn't want to interrupt other relationship.
Saki: If you two, by any chance, became a couple, I wouldn't be bothered, in fact I would feel happy for you two.
Harisugawa: You are too nice!
Harisugawa (mind): I'm very lucky such a nice girl would fall in love with me. I really want to return her feelings. If we do fall in love like this, I imagine we would be really happy.
Saki: but Satomi, must have mixed something up. She's always saying that you like me, and I don't know where she came up withthat idea, but we should get rid of this misunderstanding.
Harisugawa: What if, it isn't a misunderstanding? How would you react? If this was true? If what she said was a fact?
Harisugawa: Listen close Saki, I am preparing to give you a good response......
Saki: Eh.. wait, what do you want to say? Don't say some stupid things..
Harisugawa: I lov~~~~......
Saki: AH.. AH.......
Saki: Wah.. AH..AH
Saki's brother: Oi. What are you doing, Saki? You're loud.
Saki: WHy do you suddenly want to tell me something that seems important? I don't need more things to confuse my feelings.
Harisugawa (mind): I don't want to confuse you, but LISTEN
Saki: Wah..
Saki's brother: Saki, You're too loud!!!! Why do you talk so loud on the phone? I have to study for the mock exam....!!!
Saki: I'm sorry.
Harisugawa (mind) : Oh. there's someone else in her house.. Did her brother hear my voice? But, why did Saki's tone change? Is itthat she doesn't want to hear my response? Maybe, she doesn't want to create a love triangle. That is understandable. But, if I miss this chance, I might not get another one like this. What should I do?
Harisugawa (yelling): I"ll give it my all!!!! SAKI, LISTEN TO ME!! I...
Saki: Why are you yelling? What happens if your secret is revealed..?
Harisugawa: I'm just making you worry, so that you would come close.. I love Satomi. My feelings for Satomi is still the same when you confessed to me. But, after you confessed, my feelings have changed. Another feeling appeared in my heart, I know that this relationship will go nowhere, but I don't want to hide it from you. Just like my feelings for Satomi, I also have the same feelings for you Saki, I love. There's no helping it, I love you and you have to accept it. If my fluid feelings are hurting you, I'm sorry, but now this is how I feel, and I truly love you.
Saki: Thanks. I am already satisfied with this. I love you too, no matter what you feel for Satomi, I still love you.

Edited by Hangedman - 2/12/2011, 10:38

0 replies since 1/12/2011, 19:30   286 views